• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buy Apple Rings Whilst Helping Rescue!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Jayms_fallen_angel

My mum is currently trying to raise some money for a chinchilla rescue that is in dire need of some support. With between 100-200 rescues they're eventually having to close their doors to chinchillas who very much need the care that R & J's chinchilla rescue provides.

Now some of you know how closely my mother works with Chinchillas and most of you don't. But her heart trembled at the thought of these precious animals being abandoned because the rescue can't afford to take them in. So, she has set aside some of her stock of apple rings from her shop and is selling them at £2.50 per 100gram bag (price does include postage) and sending all the money she makes off of them, directly to the rescue.

Now we know that most of you don't own chinnies, but as bunnies do love apple rings, we're hoping that instead of buying your next lot from pets at home, you will instead buy them from my mother and help a very good cause in the process.

The rescue is http://www.rj-chinchillarescue.co.uk/
If you contact me I will give you the paypal address

i will too as peanut adores apple rings, but i have wait until i get my new bank account as i ditched abbey today and in a strop withdrew every penny lol

:wave: HI I WILL HAVE TWO PLEASE, IVE A CHINCHILLA ARCHIE (PREVIOUS OWNER DIDNT WANT HIM:cry:) AND HES SOOOO SWEET, AND MY BUNS CAN HAVE A TREAT.:) PLEASE PM ME HOW TO PAY,

THANKYOU.

Thank you very much everyone, I think I've sent everyone the details now ^_^

Banks >_< They don't half make you angry. I'm sure there's still going to be a bag for you when you sort out your bank ^_^ We'll be running this for a couple of weeks, and you're welcome to buy more than one bag too.

Poor Archie! It makes you so mad when they just abandon their wonderful pets doesn't it? Pretty much all the chinchillas in my mums house are all rescues too. They're so sweet and deserve good homes, I'm glad you got Archie. And I'm sure your buns will love them too.

I now have this thread bookmarked, so I should PM anyone who posts here pretty quickly now, sorry for the delay.

And thank you Tamsin and Loopylop for allowing us to do this on here *hugs*

My mum got Ellie and my sister got Hoody from this rescue. There's a few blind ones, three legged ones and even one with no eyes! They'd be dead if it wasn't for this rescue, and they do take extreme care with them.

Last edited:
The Rabswood buns have received their apple rings and say:

''Mmmmme yummy''

Thanks for the speedy delivery

Rabs

Wonderful news, I'm glad everyone's enjoying them. The apple rings are 100% natural, no preservatives unlike some brands of apple rings which may be why the buns are so eager?

Apparently we have raised and donated £47.50 to date, and there are still plenty of apple rings left for anyone who'd like to try them. Or order some more ^_^

I got an enquiry from someone wanting to adopt a chinchilla today, where is this rescue based?

Back