• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding - Lily, Dilly & Thumper - Gone to their new home :)

Oh bloomin heck, my two babies!!:shock::shock::shock:, I really hope it works for them, they are gorgeous little girls,

Bonding vibes coming your way, fingers and paws crossed

yes Lots and lots of vibes please Thumper is skidding around at the moment playing innocently before our long journey :)

Very exciting day ahead of us

Carly and her partner Mark have been stuck on the M25 for half the morning :( so Thumper still hasn't arrived. Lil and Dil are happily playing in the run ... waiting for the boy to arrive!! Keep those bonding and love vibes coming! x

Carly and her partner Mark have been stuck on the M25 for half the morning :( so Thumper still hasn't arrived. Lil and Dil are happily playing in the run ... waiting for the boy to arrive!! Keep those bonding and love vibes coming! x

Please give a snuggle to Lily and Dilly from me xxxx

Good luck, Is it hard bonding a pair to a single bunny, have you done it before?

Yes Abi has which is why she has been entrusted with the task!! :D Fingers crossed and prayers said for an easy bond and lots of "get moving bloomin bank holiday traffic" thoughts heading towards Carly!! :D

Last edited:
Well, Thumper eventually arrived with Carly and Mark. He's a VERY handsome :love: boy bun. He's had a long journey so had an hour or so in the run to stretch his legs and chill out before meeting the girls.

Put them together at 5pm and so far so good :D Thumper is a bit of a wuss :lol: and tends to jump when one of the girls go near him :lol: However both Lil and Dil have sat next to him briefly and all three are munching hay and grooming themselves. So all positive :)

Carly and Mark have now set off back to Kent and Carly will come back later in the week. Hopefully get some good photos some time soon and will start another thread :)

Fantastic start, lets hope it continues, I really hope it works for these two girls because they are a gorgeous pair and it would be lovely if they got a super forever home

Good luck and can't wait to see the pictures

rather you than me Abi :lol::lol:

Why Sooz?! What do you know that I don't?! Seems okay so far!

Thumper has now found his balls slightly and we're having a few tussles/chases to sort out pecking order. Think Dil is already established and happy as 3rd ... but Thumper and Lil still working on who's gonna be top :lol:

Why Sooz?! What do you know that I don't?! Seems okay so far!

Thumper has now found his balls slightly and we're having a few tussles/chases to sort out pecking order. Think Dil is already established and happy as 3rd ... but Thumper and Lil still working on who's gonna be top :lol:

I dont like anything involving more than 2 buns....I dont have enough hands :lol::lol:

Back