• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chelsea a happy ending new photos added

bunlover

Warren Veteran
A Happy ending to Chelsea’s story

As many of you know our 10 year old Chelsea had sadly lost her sister, then had a failed bonding then contracted myxi and has been a bit down....well no longer...we have finally found her a friend! Yay!
(Many, many thanks to Mick and Sue (who rescued Jet) and to Karen and Jill for the bunnyrun and Charmaine for the home check!)
(We had had a much loved pet in the past called Jet now at the bridge, so decided to rename Jet “Sooty” as we thought the name suited her, and she has a new name for her new life).
We didn’t want to post on here till bonding was sorted, so am now pleased to announce that Chelsea is now bonded to Sooty (another female) who is a 9year old bun. Sooty had a long trip from Yorkshire to Slough and then from Slough to Gloucester after initial bonding.... here are the pics.

there are several ics i have but they are on the other computer so here are the few on here also its very difficult to get a pic when they next to each other as chelsea runs off (she never really liked hummann company"!)

chelseaalone.jpg

alone and a bit sad

sooty4.jpg

sooty3.jpg

sooty2.jpg

sooty.jpg

I am as pleased as punch, as is mum, who they now live with (sdf76). Once again, a big thank you- Chelsea and Sooty seem to both be smiling and really enjoying themselves.

Last edited:
go chelsea!!! yay!

oh im sooo glad she is well and has a friend! i remember u talking about how lonely she was whilst we were...erm...de poo-ing cookie in my hallway hahaha!!

bless her shes soooo lovely

go chelsea!!! yay!

oh im sooo glad she is well and has a friend! i remember u talking about how lonely she was whilst we were...erm...de poo-ing cookie in my hallway hahaha!!

bless her shes soooo lovely

yes she is loverly and i am so pleased to! how are your foursome? are they all bonded yet?

Thank you Raine and all others too.
Thank you to all the rescues who had been keeping a look out for the right bun for Chelsea too.

They are very happy together and I will post more pics soon -Sue:wave:

How lovely to see that no bunny is too old to have a new friend.

nope enver to old you just have to find the right freind! they seem to get pickier as they mature!!! lol:lol: tonight they have been lead together all loverly! aww so happy

sootyandchelseagroomingeachother.jpg

chelsandsootyunderbenchtogether.jpg

SootygroomingChelsea.jpg

Last edited:
Back