• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly the rex is ready-NOW BONDED WITH ROONEY-pics added

mullethead

Mama Doe
To be picked up from the sanctuary 2moz yipee,she was spayed 10 days ago and the vet has give her the all clear so will post pics when she has settled,she will be housed with her husbun(hope)rooney in there 6x4shed:D:D

Last edited:
Yaaaaaaay another convert to the Rex Appreciation Club !! :lol:

Cant wait to see lots of piccies of her :D

Janex ( The Rex Maniac :rolleyes: )

Yaaaaaaay another convert to the Rex Appreciation Club !! :lol:

Cant wait to see lots of piccies of her :D

Janex ( The Rex Maniac :rolleyes: )

Where im getting her from they had a steel rex stunning she was but she had to go with another bun as they had been together for 3 years

Bet you can't wait!! Looking forwards to see lots of piccies!

I want a Rex now. I didn't realize how gorgeous they were till i joined RU!!

I'm not allowed anymore tho :(

so pretty arent they :love: poppy's first owner was convinced she was a hare cos or how big and longleggedy she was :) there'd best be some pics of tilly tomorrow ;)

ETA poppy was called tilly when we got her, how odd :shock:

Last edited:
Ooooh, I've met Tilly and my first reaction was it was a good job she was already reseved cos otherwise I'd have had to find room for her :D She is absolutely gorgeous and we need lots of piccies :D

Heres some pics

TILLY EVERYONE
bibi013.jpg

bibi016.jpg

Aww Rick, she is just STUNNING!!! I have also been bitten by the rex bug now, even though we call Callisto 'Kanga' because of her resemblance to a Kangaroo :oops::oops::oops:

Back