• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Myximatosis Jab letter needed!

coco1200

Warren Veteran
can someone write a letter as a post, adressed to my dad (coc1200's dad :lol:) explaining to him the importance of the myxi jab please :censored:
going tomorrow to get it for the rabbits and he thinks its unnessacary...... :roll:

would have got it done ages ago, but im in the middle of my exams, and this is this is the only time i have had time to leave the house, in the half term...

can someone write a letter as a post, adressed to my dad (coc1200's dad :lol:) explaining to him the importance of the myxi jab please :censored:
going tomorrow to get it for the rabbits and he thinks its unnessacary...... :roll:

Have you told him it's also an 'unnecessary' death should an unvaccinated rabbit contract the disease? :(

I'm sure you vets office will explain to him how many pet rabbits have been contracting myxi as of late.

I would download the PDF from the RWA site and show it to him....and also show him some pictures of infected bunnies :cry:

Tell him from me its very important to get your rabbit vaccinated,un vaccinated rabbits stand little or mainly no chance of surving if they contract myxi
This is speaking from experiance and it wasnt a nice one:cry:
All mine are now vaccinated every 6 months

tell him how much it will cost if they're not vaccinated and do contract it! i bet he'll be down the vets like a shot!

i'm looking for some articles with pictures for you x

ooh, ooh, where you going to get it done?

tell him how much it will cost if they're not vaccinated and do contract it! i bet he'll be down the vets like a shot!

i'm looking for some articles with pictures for you x

ooh, ooh, where you going to get it done?

thank you! im in the search for it too

going to give the 'Cat And Rabbit Care Clinic' a go in Duston
i take it theyre rabbit savvy - gets it from the name, and ive had good reccomendations for them :D

thank you! im in the search for it too

going to give the 'Cat And Rabbit Care Clinic' a go in Duston
i take it theyre rabbit savvy - gets it from the name, and ive had good reccomendations for them :D

woo woo! that's where Carlton goes! they are super duper, Uncle Simon the Vet is lovely!

i wish i hadn't googled myxi images, i feel sick :cry:

woo woo! that's where Carlton goes! they are super duper, Uncle Simon the Vet is lovely!

i wish i hadn't googled myxi images, i feel sick :cry:

do you have to book appointments? or is it a run of the mill walk in ones?
i hope it is... i havent booked in advanced!! :lol:

and i know... i shouldnt have googled it either :shock:

do you have to book appointments? or is it a run of the mill walk in ones?
i hope it is... i havent booked in advanced!! :lol:

and i know... i shouldnt have googled it either :shock:

i don't know, i always make appointments. it might be worth ringing in the morning to be sure, he likes to spend a bit of time weighing and teeth checking, etc, and talk alot about diet, etc so i don't think it'll be a 5 minute jobbie. if you say you're stuck for time, i'm sure they'll fit you in.

Carlton loves him, Simon fusses him to death so he's in heaven!!

i don't know, i always make appointments. it might be worth ringing in the morning to be sure, he likes to spend a bit of time weighing and teeth checking, etc, and talk alot about diet, etc so i don't think it'll be a 5 minute jobbie. if you say you're stuck for time, i'm sure they'll fit you in.

Carlton loves him, Simon fusses him to death so he's in heaven!!

i think i will actually
they shut at 12 though :shock:
ill be oop early then ringin' them!!
hes gonna have a fun time with oscar.... he really is a problem rabbit - hates with a capital 'H' being picked up. reallllly makes a huge fuss about it :shock:

:lol: carlton is oober cool mannnn
hes in a league of his own :)

i think i will actually
they shut at 12 though :shock:
ill be oop early then ringin' them!!
hes gonna have a fun time with oscar.... he really is a problem rabbit - hates with a capital 'H' being picked up. reallllly makes a huge fuss about it :shock:

:lol: carlton is oober cool mannnn
hes in a league of his own :)

Carlton's the opposite, he's very chilled out when it comes to being handled, Simon says he's one of the most relaxed buns he's ever met! I'm sure he gets alot of bunnies that struggle so I'm sure he has alot of experience! :lol:

yes, get up early and ring! i'm sure your dad wouldn't be impressed with a wasted journey! :lol:

Carlton's the opposite, he's very chilled out when it comes to being handled, Simon says he's one of the most relaxed buns he's ever met! I'm sure he gets alot of bunnies that struggle so I'm sure he has alot of experience! :lol:

yes, get up early and ring! i'm sure your dad wouldn't be impressed with a wasted journey! :lol:

naa he wont.

he loves the rabbits secretly really... just not in a affectionate explicit way :lol:
he'll do most things for them, but first he'll put up a diva hissy fit just to make a point :lol:

naa he wont.

he loves the rabbits secretly really... just not in a affectionate explicit way :lol:
he'll do most things for them, but first he'll put up a diva hissy fit just to make a point :lol:

:shock: i'd hope not in an explicit way!! :lol:

in other news, last night of the Sundhaus tonight! watch those goths cry!

Have you pointed out to him that an unvaccinated rabbit who catches myxi WILL die a horrid, painful death? and that what is the point of looking after them and caring for them if you're jsut going to leave them vulnerable to a horrible early death.

:shock: i'd hope not in an explicit way!! :lol:

in other news, last night of the Sundhaus tonight! watch those goths cry!

:shock: LOL explicit as in the opposite to implicit.
i meant it as in this term:
fully revealed or expressed without vagueness, implication, or ambiguity : leaving no question as to meaning or intent
:lol:

Have you pointed out to him that an unvaccinated rabbit who catches myxi WILL die a horrid, painful death? and that what is the point of looking after them and caring for them if you're jsut going to leave them vulnerable to a horrible early death.

yep i told him, and showed him the pictures and all he he went all quite....:rolleyes: when hes proven wrong the man shuts up :lol:

well, things didnt go according to plan! thank goodness i rang up.they had no free appointments to see both of the buns, so im going on thrusday instead :D
the woman over the phone was so helpful, and she was even concerned when i told her i had a male and a female living together!! i had to correct her quickly and tell her oscar's been neuterd!!

Back