• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lop sizes

does it have to be that specific breed?
can you not consider rehoming a large lop instead? they have the same features of a german really....
its only a name that makes them special...
:D

Our old Charlie was a German we think...soft, honourable old girl she was, very gentle but she was the boss of everyone and very respected by the other buns:) She used to like things in exactly the right place and would groom all her toys...:)Shes very missed, i do love all lops very much, although we dont seem to have much luck with them

samantha

yes you will probaly be better with a smaller lop you must really be aware that frenchies grow huge, have you pmd some of the rescues on here im sure have lops in wanting homes, i dont know all but try messaging jill at honeybunnys? How far u r shouldnt be an issue as bunny runs can be arranged! :)

I started to reply to that thread in RIN when the children shouted me!

He's just beautiful, I really hope it all goes ahead for you!

Thomas is a beauty and we also have Lottie a german lop and he hubby Albie who Marie highlighted..they have been waiting for a home for ages:cry:

Back