• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's home with me now

jenzel5

Mama Doe
For everyone who has been watching my thread about the stray rabbit that was found and for everyone who doesn't know about her. Here she is. You won't believe it. I went to check on her and guess what. She wasn't in her cage. I borrowed a dog crate from work. She managed to squeeze through the wires and seek refuge in my oh's amp. Oh dear, she is going to be a handful but she is great. She didn't have her dental as we felt it wasn't neccesary. One side of her teeth is slightly overgrown but thats it and she is eating a bit better. If there are any more problems she will go back and have them sorted but I am sure a better diet will solve this. Here you go.

This is where I found her

IMG_0942.jpg

And more pictures

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN REHOMING THIS POOR BUNNY WHO HAS OBVIOUSLY HAD A POOR START TO LIFE PLEASE PM ME!

I will do a rehoming thread once I know she is well in the morning. Only thing is what do people do if they have no history of an animal? I was thinking of doing something to raise money for her to be vaccinated and maybe neutured. Is this allowed and anyone have any ideas? I wasn't going to keep her long but have a feeling she will be here longer than expected and would love to get her the treatment she needs.

No i don't unfortunately. I was going to ask the vet to do an estimate but forgot. Will get an estimate if she goes back but I hope she doesn't have to unless its for vaccinations etc.

I've never seen a bunny that colour before. She certainly won't be waiting long for a home. Glad shes feeling better. :wave:

When I went in to work this morning there were lots of poos. Yay. I still think she should be eating more but she has had grated carrot and some rocket so far and a bit of hay. I have covered her with a blanket and think she feels more safe this way.

Very cute bunny :D Looks like she's a sun bleached black rabbit. They usually turn brown if they spend a lot of time in the sun. As you can see from her moulting marks her new fur is black

Back