• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

magic's new hutch....

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:) here is magic's new hutch, it's alot bigger than it looks and the pictures aren't very good quality :oops:
and i have removed the green tube so there is more room
004.jpg

magic loves it, she was running about like mad :lol: and binkying :D

Glad magic likes it:)
Ive seen these hutches and i dont really like them just dont think there big enough:? can you attach another run the the one thats already there?
Thought your rabbits were in play houses?

my cousin nearly got one of those the only thing that put us off was the roof as with a firends rabbits that died when the rof blew off during storms with a higned roof we felt it didnt feel secure enough, make sure its secure in windy weather
the ones we saw did seem quite big though she looks to have settled in:)

Looks great Beth :)

They are better than normal two tier hutches as the ramp doesn't take up all of the space! Sure Magic will be very happy in there.

oh I know nothing about piggies :oops: Would love to have some but I live with my sister and she would chuck me out if I brought anything else back home :lol: When I have my own house again I think I will get a couple.

I said it's temp.
put it this way- it's either that or sage house, which is too small, she'll be in there 3 months max and goes out in the run all day every day. Once she is finihsed with it it will be used for one of my piggies, obviously the ramp will have major work done to it.

Back