• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The F word

willowholly

Mama Doe
my hubby just watching last nights F word,ive hAD TO COME DOWNSTAIRS as hes teaching his son how to catch,kill,skin and cook rabbits-well i think he is as i came away when saw them catching buns.[Gordan not my hubby!!:lol:]

missed this weeks programme and im quite glad i did - i dont like watching anything like that but i cant help just loving Gordon!! :shock:

i watched it and got quite distressed, although the way they killed it i thought it was very humane. I'm a vegetarian and would never dream doin that in real life though, i was quite happy with the way they treated the animal though. It had a good i suppose:rolleyes:

I'm actually not opposed to eating meat, but I don't like the comment he made about his son having 'accidentally' pulled the head off a live rabbit. :(

I'm a big hypocrite apparently because I eat meat but I can't stand watching an animal being slaughtered and also left the room as soon as bunnies appeared.

Nick said to me when i asked him what he had done with the recording of this, that he deleted it as he knew i would be upset. He said even he was upset by it x

I was watching it and had to turn it straight off :cry:

OH moaned at me for even putting it on because i almost always end up turning it off in disgust and it upsets me :cry:

Back