• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whats your bunnies?

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
favourite toy?

mine love their boutique bling throw from PAH bunny boutique range at the moment (bit like baby keys)

Wills favourite toy was her baby keys which she had all her 7years.B hasn't really got 1although i can hear her playing with her treat ball at moment-she doesn't roll it she picks it up in her teeth and drops it to get the food out!!

For Zakura I think its the random trash outside her run.
For Sasuke....that has to be Zakura:lol:
Aroma.... I don't know. She seems happiest when she gets to run around freely, and don't bother too much with toys. (Even though she did once adopt a wooden carrot and put it in her nest....like 12 babies wasn't enough)
Neither has her kids, but they're so young I haven't had time to test a lot of toys on them.

My two don't play with any toys, they have loads. The thing they do love though is... of ebay i bought a jumbo rabbit wigwam, they adore it.

Holly loves her football :D
Blitzen likes his plastic carrot which is a cat toy from wilkos
Magic likes her foot stool

Wills favourite toy was her baby keys which she had all her 7years.B hasn't really got 1although i can hear her playing with her treat ball at moment-she doesn't roll it she picks it up in her teeth and drops it to get the food out!!

rosie does that crafty or what:lol:

My buns dont have toys at the min either until we finish their new home properly, but Charcoal loves playing with his grooming comb.......while I'm trying to groom him:lol::lol:

Binky loves anything he can pick up with his mouth and throw against the hutch lol

Lilli loves Willow balls and the little dumbell thing

Misty loves his ball with the bell in it

and Crystal well she just loves to throw her food dish around when its empty :? real toys dont interest her in the slightest :roll:

Back