• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Foster Kittens

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
As per my previous thread, I've taken a few pictures of the kittens I have had to foster until they overcome cat flu. I've given them names, provisionally, but they will be changed when Animal Aid rehome them.

This is Ellie... roughly 7 months old, has gone in for her spay today... housemate collecting her from the vets as I type. She is amazing - really friendly, even after being starved for 12 hours. She is from the mothers previous litter, and is the only one left - the others assumed stolen/dead :cry::-

DSC00213-1.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

Then we have the 3 kittens who are around the 6 week mark:love: :love:, the grey one I have called Bella as I think she is SO beautiful... she's a bit shy but is very playful and loves her milk!!! The all black one is the only boy of the group, and I have called him Max - he's really playful and loves his kitten food, he is the runt and the one who is the most poorly of the bunch. Then we have Sophie - called so as she is the spit of a cat my mum had when I was young... she's really cheeky but extremely greedy!!:-

DSC00218.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

I'm having to keep them until they're better again, then they will be re-homed through Animal Aid after they have given them the injections they require, the worming course etc.

Lou xx

Just received some great news RE: Ellie.

Someone who goes to my vets will be having her IF Animal Aid approve after a homecheck (which shouldn't be a problem, fingers crossed) xx

Louise they are lovely. You must have your hands full at the moment

Lol, I do!! I've had to cancel all my plans for these kittens as I'm feeding them little and often... now I've got a reccuperating cat after a spay I do have my hands full. But it's worth it :) Especially when they'll all have amazing forever homes xx

:love: They are all so beautiful but that last picture made me go AHHH! out loud!! :love:

Hehe, I love Bella. It's such a shame she's so timid, but I'll be spending loads of time with her tonight trying to make her a bit more confident. She is really playful though and loves the tickler thing I bought them =] xx

Well they had seriously bad runs yesterday.. but I am now pleased to report that the poos have gone back to normal. I got a bit worried this morning when administering the antibiotic via a pipet - the vet warned me that they would froth, but one of them (Max) started bleeding really badly :( I phoned the emergency vet and she said he probably has weak gums and not to worry :(.

Great news for Ellie who was speyed yesterday - she is now reserved and will be leaving me on Tuesday... I am sad about that as she is lovely, but made up because this woman sounds fantastic.

xx

The grey 1 is lovely. they are all cute but she really stands out. Good luck with them and hope you find loving homes for them all :D

The grey 1 is lovely. they are all cute but she really stands out. Good luck with them and hope you find loving homes for them all :D

She is gorgeous, got like tabby markings.

Thankfully I'm not rehoming them, Animal Aid are.. I'm just nursing them until they're better :D xx

She is gorgeous, got like tabby markings.

Thankfully I'm not rehoming them, Animal Aid are.. I'm just nursing them until they're better :D xx

I would want to keep them all would be no good at fostering :oops:. Must be hard not to get attached to them :D when they are so cute xx

I would want to keep them all would be no good at fostering :oops:. Must be hard not to get attached to them :D when they are so cute xx

It is hard, but I know my limits :) Had it not been for Animal Aid paying for everything, I wouldn't have been able to help and they would have probably been PTS. xx

Back