• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am really excited!!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I was talking with my mum earlier about the idea of getting the buns a Kennel/Run, and she was OK about it:D
So, I have got to show her a few on eBay, and see whether she says Yes..:D or No:(
Jack x x x

Sorry this was ages ago wasn't it?

I want one because, when the buns go in at night, I would like them to have a run so they can still run around. I would just also like to have something like that, so it is more fox-proof :D
Jack x

I was talking with my mum earlier about the idea of getting the buns a Kennel/Run, and she was OK about it:D
So, I have got to show her a few on eBay, and see whether she says Yes..:D or No:(
Jack x x x

Aww, GOOD LUCK!

I still need to get Bella one :? Your lucky as you could just go on eBay. I need to go out and straight buy one.

Diana xx

You're fab Jack, pushing your parents like that. I knew a girls whose parents did not care :evil: Luckily mine did but then they were forced to :lol:

I think I bully my mum and dad:? :lol:

No, I would set the whole kennel/Run up as the playhouse is set up, but it would be just a 'run' for them to be in, and have more space:)
Jack x x

hmmmm...

tbh Jack, the set up your bunnies have is amazing. the fact they are in a playhouse overnight shouldnt be a problem because they can run around in that, its not like they are restricted to a small hutch, its more than enough room to stretch their legs.

if youre mum is happy to do this then by all means go ahead, just i dont think its worth changing their already incredible set up! xxx

Back