• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got my rabbit

obicat

Young Bun
I went this morning and picked him up :D Hes now in his cage in the kitchen and I am fighting the urge to go and bother him :lol:

He is beautiful, hes 4 months old, and a mini lop. He was nearly a show bunny but wasn't good enough :( so now hes my bunny instead :D

I'm just uploading his picture now so you can all see for yourselves that he really is the bestest bunny :lol: Oh and help me with a name, I keep calling him chicken, but i don't think thats a great name for a bunny :oops:

n606503666_608835_1892.jpg

n606503666_608836_2214.jpg

n606503666_608837_2465.jpg

those are terrible photos! he hasn't got red eyes, and hes a much paler softer grey. What colour is he? Hes a pale grey with fawn coloured feet and nose and a fawn bit at the back of his neck. the man did tell me but in all the excitement i forgot :roll:

I think Chicken so cute, or Chiccie, if a girl. Looks like a smaller version of my George (R.I.P)

call him chicken, i call mine monkeys, 'hello my little monkeys' i say..and my o/h laughs....'michelle they are rabbits!

He is beautiful, hes 4 months old, and a mini lop. He was nearly a show bunny but wasn't good enough :( so now hes my bunny instead :D

Wow, that paragraph could have been written by me 3 and a half years ago!

Toby was almost a show bunny but the breeder decided to keep another one with particular genes... so he came to us.

Your bun looks gorgeous! :D

i call mine chicken too - all of them!! hes just like my Bambi who is also a mini lop - she is a blue otter colour and just gorgeous. i hope he settles in well - how about Baloo for a name?

Wow, that paragraph could have been written by me 3 and a half years ago!

Toby was almost a show bunny but the breeder decided to keep another one with particular genes... so he came to us.

Your bun looks gorgeous! :D

He kept his brother, poor chicken, hes an almost was :lol:I think he'll prob like it here more, I've spent more on toys and food and stuff for him than I would dream of doing for myself :roll: :lol:

He kept his brother, poor chicken, hes an almost was :lol:I think he'll prob like it here more, I've spent more on toys and food and stuff for him than I would dream of doing for myself :roll: :lol:

i think 99% of us on here are like that! :lol:

Chicken is adorable and a very lucky bunny. Julie gets most of the money around here spent on her. Bunnies rule.

Back