• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We've just taken delivery....

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
of these beauties. Made for us in less than a week, really good price and he delivered spot on time too. Each tier is 6ft x 2ft x 2ft, the bottoms are lined, a sleeping area and a lift out wooden lip for ease of cleaning out etc. Also made with 18mm wood rather than the standard 6mm or 11mm so lovely and sturdy too:)
HHNewHutch.jpg

Wow, where were they from?

They are from Dawson Animal Housing in Harrogate. Cant recommend them enough, they were even willing to cart it over our neighbours garden and put it through a hedge to get it to fit through, as it was too big to go through the house. It was built as a 2 tier and a single tier and then they conect them together and seal them when they deliver them. Makes it easier if at any time you need to move them again:)

Last edited:
They look great :D

:oops: I still haven't posted you Bell and T's holiday money. The cheque is all written and envelope ready to go - will post this weekend I promise :oops:

Piper and Minstrel say thanks Aunty Lynne for buying new fabby hutches for us to chew when we come to stay! (they've just been chewing the lounge wooden floor, grr :roll:)

Oh and please can we def book in for a week from the 11th Jan too as mummy and daddy are going skiing but we don't mind as we get to come and stay with you :lol:

Piper and Minstrel x x x

LOL Becki, they welcome at any time you know that.

Helen - have booked them in for you. Will Jake be joining them, or are we still a duo?

Tracey - they dont have a website at the moment, only been going since last June, but we were told today that it is almost completed. You are more than welcome to come and see the hutch though if you were wanting to order one from them.

of these beauties. Made for us in less than a week, really good price and he delivered spot on time too. Each tier is 6ft x 2ft x 2ft, the bottoms are lined, a sleeping area and a lift out wooden lip for ease of cleaning out etc. Also made with 18mm wood rather than the standard 6mm or 11mm so lovely and sturdy too:)
HHNewHutch.jpg

I know where to come now when i go on hols with them hutches,i will need all them for mine:lol:

:lol:We have quite a few more than those Rabswood, so you'd be more than welcome:D Have just ordered a flyscreen and a waterproof cover for it too

Back