• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Up date on Argos Hutches

jane28

Alpha Buck
Well as i have told a customer today...

Argos have spoken to the RSPCA and are now looking into changing the supplier of the hutches and also putting more detail into their next catalogue...:D

They now know that the hutches are only suitable for baby buns and also very small breeds and one rabbit only so i think talking to the RSPCA has shed light on what the hutches should be...

Just thought i would say

Well done to everyone who wrote into Argos... :D It may have taken a month or two and will not probably go into effect for another month but you have helped any further buns who will have a hutch bought from argos...

Having said that... wait until the new catalogue comes out :roll::lol:

Just thought i would say

Well done to everyone who wrote into Argos... :D It may have taken a month or two and will not probably go into effect for another month but you have helped any further buns who will have a hutch bought from argos...

Having said that... wait until the new catalogue comes out :roll::lol:

:lol: Well its great news so far :D

Back