• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunnies have...

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
what is the oddest thing yuo have bought for your bunnies?

my bunnies have their own crosscut shredder so i can shred newspaper for their bedding :lol:

Awww that's so sweet!

Mine have their own child's shelving unit from ikea to store all their goodies (and nasties!) in! :lol: Not very odd though :|

Well let's see...
They have compost walls for runs, one cat litter box (currently not in use) two dog leads, stuffed animals...I guess they're not that odd, much have been bought after recommendation from other rabbit-owners. I can't get much equipment for rabbits alone in Norway so I buy a lot of stuff for other animals (or compost XD), the biggest litter box and both my transport cages are designed for cats, also one of their toys is a wooden hamster pipes, two of my leads are as mentioned for dogs and I also have one for cats, which Zakura broke so it's been sewn together with a normal rabbit lead (since the rabbit-lead is thicker, that one is at the bottom to prevent chewing...or not prevent but rather make it harder to break, she snapped the cat-lead in one second)

i brought bluebell a hamster hide from wilkos the other day cuz it had pretty colouring.it was made out of cardboard n was only 99p n she dont even touch it!!!!:evil:

Mine have got their own table, and 'chair'
Jack x :|

wow any pics? im intrigued

umm im gonna buy a blanket fr mine alslo bought him a teddy and a bandana and a collar for cuteness lol oh yeah and am also thinking of buying a tomato plant for him if that counts as well lol

Back