• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions on this Hutch/Run Please

that one's too small - you need a hutch at least 2' deep or the floorspace will be entirely taken up with a ramp. I like this one in the 2x5 size - £140 http://www.happyhutch.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=44&categoryID=6

Ah yes, well spotted. That one looks fab and would answer my patio space problems. I could probably squeeze two of these onto my patio.

In your opinion, is the one you have mentioned is big enough for a medium sized single bun? I also have a singe nethie dwarf boy and I would like to get one of these for him to.

Would that one be big enough if I decided to *try* to get my single boys a bunwife each?

Sorry for the million questions, but I just want to get it right before I part with the money!

Thanks

Kerina
x

Hi Kerina

Where exacly are you. I have a hutch for sale at the moment. No interest in it on ebay at all.

a758_1.JPG

Hutch is fixed to the run by 3 screws and can be easily removed for transport or to enable seperate use. The hutch has a sloping roof from Front to Back and two doors at the front. Hardly used as bunnies now live indoors instead of out.

Tabbed roof to the run which lifts off for easy access to hutch which makes cleaning easier. Fold away ramp between Hutch and the run for bunnies to get in and out of the hutch. Also the hutch has a washable lining on the floor, which is ideal for cleaning the bunnies home out.

Dims of Run: H18" x W42" x D48"
Dims of Hutch: H18" down to 15" x W42" x D21"

Hi Kerina

Where exacly are you. I have a hutch for sale at the moment. No interest in it on ebay at all.

a758_1.JPG

Hutch is fixed to the run by 3 screws and can be easily removed for transport or to enable seperate use. The hutch has a sloping roof from Front to Back and two doors at the front. Hardly used as bunnies now live indoors instead of out.

Tabbed roof to the run which lifts off for easy access to hutch which makes cleaning easier. Fold away ramp between Hutch and the run for bunnies to get in and out of the hutch. Also the hutch has a washable lining on the floor, which is ideal for cleaning the bunnies home out.

Alas Michelle I am in Leicester which is quite a way away! Also I am stretched for room on the patio as I have to get two hutch/runs on there.

Thank you for thinking of me though! Have you posted it on items for sale on this forum?

Kerina
x

Hi Kerina

a758_1.JPG

Is this large enough for a mini lop? He'd be in it overnight then 7 hours in the day time. The rest of the time he can run around the garden and use the catflap to come in.

Back