• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

moving house

catherine

Warren Scout
Hi :wave:
Sorry that I've not posted in a while. Have been doing up our house.
This leads me to my point, we just wondered if there anyone had any advice on howto make moving a stress free for Tango as possible. Our plan was to take his cage across without cleaning it along with his litter trays so that it would smell like him.
Tango is doing great by the way. Once he get's settled in he'll have the run of downstairs as we've tango proofed everything which I'm sure he'll love.
Thanks

We moved house last year. I have 6 buns, and 3 of them went to Angie's overnight and the other 3 we packed up in their carriers and then packed up their dog crates and moved them first before any of the furniture. Once they were settled in their crates they were fine, none of them seemed overly stressed by the move.

Thank you. The furniture is aleady at the house but we did think that he shoulg be one of the first things to move.

Back