• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

angoras stolen

elaine

Mama Doe
Can everyone watch for any angoras coming up for sale as someone that works at Bleakholt in bury Lancashire has had 30 of his show rabbits stolen, they only took the angoras and they are all rung, if you hear of these contact myself or ideally bleakholt

Elaine

You can also get intouch with me and hopefully get thiis poor mans rabbits back to him

Sorry to hear about the theft. The outlook doesn't loook good for these poor rabbits :(

I wonder if the police will be scanning the internet for photos of similar rabbits in this case, or if they will completely ignore it because it's a normal theft and not related to animal rights protestors.

I'm wondering if it might be worth him taking a trip to Clitheroe auction on Wednesdays maybe? You never know...

:shock: These bunnies are obviously going to be sold on arent they? How can you hide 30 rabbits... surely someone must know something

:shock: Bloomin ek!! I've just had two come into rescue!! Don't want a repeat of the REWs!!! The two I've had come in are 6 and 7 tho .... don't think they'll be suspects.

I work in a local school right next to bleakholt. I'll keep an ear out at school for anyone chatting about anything. :(

Lisa x

Can everyone watch for any angoras coming up for sale as someone that works at Bleakholt in bury Lancashire has had 30 of his show rabbits stolen, they only took the angoras and they are all rung, if you hear of these contact myself or ideally bleakholt

Elaine

Im up at bleakholt 2moz do you want me to do out

This unfortunate chap doesn't seem to be known to the wider Angora show world which is, to be honest, a very small group. Is there any reason why he's not approached any other BRC Angora members for help & to publicise his plight? Were they all in coat or were they clipped off? What colours, ages, sexes are we looking for?

Back