• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Dutches are in Bedfordshire /They should be in eastbourne by now!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
The dutch bunnies have arrived safely in Leighton Buzzard where they will be staying for just over a week.

Tracy it was great to meet you and I hope you had a stress free journey back

The are beautiful bunnies. Dad is a lot bigger than I expected, he is laid back and taking it all in his stride, he's had a good drink and is munching hay.
Mum and babies are a bit more frightened. It is so lovely to have babies here as most of our own rabbits are so old.

Mum did violently hump one of the babies pulling fur out of it so I will need to keep an eye on them.

I will post some more pics this evening.

Now must repeat to myself "I will not give them names, I will not give them names....."

Last edited:
Glad they've arrived safely with you, do hope mums not finding the travelling too stressful, at least they've now got a few more days rest before the next leg. I'm really looking forward to meeting them, it's like waiting for the Royal Family to arrive :lol:

Glad they've arrived safely with you, do hope mums not finding the travelling too stressful, at least they've now got a few more days rest before the next leg. I'm really looking forward to meeting them, it's like waiting for the Royal Family to arrive :lol:

You wont be disappointed, they are lovely :love:

If I didn't already have a Charlie bun, I would name them Charles, Diana, William, and Harry!!! :lol: :lol:

I've just feed them and they are all tucking in. The journey doesn't seem to have bothered them at all.

I will post pics when I have fed all the others :)

Here are the pictures, sorry there are lots.

HPIM0997.jpg

HPIM0998.jpg

HPIM1001.jpg

HPIM1002.jpg

HPIM1005.jpg

HPIM1006.jpg

HPIM1007.jpg

HPIM1008.jpg

HPIM1010.jpg

HPIM1011.jpg

Jill if you have a funny turn just from their pictures, goodness knows what will happen to you when you see them for real.

I don't think I can take the risk with your health, there's only one thing for it, they will have to stay here :D:D:D:D:D

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHH !!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm better now...........HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Won't even TELL you what went on behind the curtains!!!!! :p ;) :lol: :lol:

Back