• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shocked at myself

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I jsut had an interview for the most amazing job - literally I would cut off my own feet for a chance at this job, i really really want it

But its badly paid and I'd have to move to sussex so I started wondering what'd happen if I got an offer, but couldn't keep the rabbits - and realised I'd turn down the job if I couldn't keep them and stay in the job I hate that has no prospects :shock: i know this is the correct thing to do but still a little bit surprised at myself! luckily my mum has said she understands and won't disown me :oops:

Why couldn't you keep the rabbits?

because the pay is only enough for a tiny boxroom in a shared house, so even if i bonded guinness and sorrel they would have barely any running space at all, and thats if the landlord even allowed pets

its not an absolute - but *if* i couldnt keep them, I'd have to stay here

because the pay is only enough for a tiny boxroom in a shared house, so even if i bonded guinness and sorrel they would have barely any running space at all, and thats if the landlord even allowed pets

its not an absolute - but *if* i couldnt keep them, I'd have to stay here

Shared houses often have gardens :D

i know, ive had a look around though and it will be difficult :) added to the fact that I've never shared with anyone without ending up wanting to kill them. there are other ways into my chosen career athough so i guess its not the end of everything if i dont go for it

well it would be difficult, but certainly nowhere near impossible :) I hope you go for it if you get it - might be a bit of a muddle at first with the bunnies, but I bet it will get sorted out after a few months - Now I really AM tied with my lot - logistical nightmare although I'd love to move :shock:

exactly its a tricky one isn't it - I'm such a muppet I didn't think about this when I got bunnies:roll:, although I wouldnt change them for owt - anyway it can probably be done, I was just looking at Sorrel rolling on her back in a patch of sun, and guinness racing in and out of a tunnel, and thinking how i could never leave them :oops: also the job involves several weeks of the year at college in cheshire so i'd have to afford boarding :? annnnnyway I proabbly havent got it cos the interview was really tricky - so I'll wait and see!

Back