• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whooohoooo NOT

Or the nasolacrimal duct is blocked w/ infected debris. Flushing by the vet will prove whether it's the duct or the teeth

Yeah when she went for her myx, the vet said her teeth were not great and probably will need doing again sometime soon, I'll book her in, the can flsush her duct at the same time :(

Thanks guys :love:

Could it be my flowers? I had flowers off the rabbits for my birthday, they've really opened up today, could that make her eye water?

Flowers make mine water as I get hay fever. I suppose the pollen could affect somebuns but Im not sure they could get hayfever. Perhaps a little pollen could be airborne and got in her eye ? Oooo Im no help at all huh :lol: Im thinking allsorts about Leonard too :roll:

Hi Jason, one eye, but it's not running today, she has got bad teeth, but since being with me has only needed one dental, so I wouldnt be suprised if is her teeth. My vet said he didn't want to put her under until she needed it. I would imagine she's coming up to that time, but totally dry eye's today.

Back