• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can rabbits 'break wind'? (f*a*r*t isnt allowed!)

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
Ive had my four for well over a year now and ive never heard this happen. But as real as i am sat here now, i swear Perry's just farted. he looks guilty an everything. Has this happened to anyone else?? (not you farting...the rabbits obviously...)

Lisa :lol:

Last edited:
:lol::lol: i was trying to work out what the blanked out word was before i opened this thread!

apparently they do, i've never heard it though.

i love your avatar btw! have you got a bigger version?

Yes!

My first pair of rabbits were outdoor buns and in the run up to and after Christmas when they got sprouts it wasn't a good idea to be downwind! :lol::lol:

i can't believe the word f*a*r*t is censored! Ha Ha. feel really naughty now!!! The picture came about when Twinkle, the nethie, refused to move where she was lying for jess to get to the food. so he stepped over her! They are so funny. The pictures ive got... ;)

10072007025.jpg

Last edited:
Just to reassure you all now in case you think there's some sort of bunny abuse going on, 99% of the time they look like this. Promise!

DSC00372.jpg

:lol::lol: That's so cute! I never used to think that bunnies trumped (that's allowed :lol:) until I got Gladys :roll: she does these great big deep flappy ones that you'd expect out of a person, and they stink!!!! :shock::lol::lol:

She's the only one that does them though so I'm not sure why she's different, she gets fed the same stuff and gets just as much exercise.
Maybe she swallows air while gobbling her food because she's bigger (like large dogs do) and not having a burp reflex it has to just follow its course.

Just to reassure you all now in case you think there's some sort of bunny abuse going on, 99% of the time they look like this. Promise!

DSC00372.jpg

And don't try to lie to us, we know you've been letting him watch too much WWE and now he's copying the moves on his friend. Remind him that they tell you not to try it at home! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: That's so cute! I never used to think that bunnies trumped (that's allowed :lol:) until I got Gladys :roll: she does these great big deep flappy ones that you'd expect out of a person, and they stink!!!! :shock::lol::lol:

She's the only one that does them though so I'm not sure why she's different, she gets fed the same stuff and gets just as much exercise.
Maybe she swallows air while gobbling her food because she's bigger (like large dogs do) and not having a burp reflex it has to just follow its course.

It just made me laugh so much. It wasn't necessarily the actual 'trumping' that made me laugh, i swear he looked straight at me as if to say ohhhh, did she hear that or what'. Pure comedy :lol:

Back