• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you have...

I think providing you have the money to pay for the 2 extra sets of vaccinations and any dentals or vet treatment, then probably not:D

can i ask, purely out of curiosity....what do you do with so many animals when you go away - be it one night or two weeks on hol? boarding is expensive enough for 4 buns!! :shock::D

can i ask, purely out of curiosity....what do you do with so many animals when you go away - be it one night or two weeks on hol? boarding is expensive enough for 4 buns!! :shock::D

Well Kathryn (kayjay) lives just down the road and has been really good for helping me out in the past, and we live on my inlaw's smallholding so my father-in-law would always help out if we needed him to - we look after his sheep, bullocks and hens when he goes away :D.

Back