• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help please - oscar shaking head

coco1200

Warren Veteran
ok, i thought i'd ask her first before the rabbits go to the vets on saturday,
but oscar keeps shaking his head, like he's got something in his ear.
its every now and again when hes running around, or when i try to pick him up.
like a little jolt. i really cant think.i cant even handle him to check - he is so strong and hates being picked up and handled!!
please help!

is it like a head shake where it makes the ears wobble about? is it while he's running about or having fun? or is he scratching at his ears aswell?

it could be a half binky - where they just binky with their heads. Carlton does it and it's so funny, his front paws come off the floor when he does it.

is it like a head shake where it makes the ears wobble about? is it while he's running about or having fun? or is he scratching at his ears aswell?

it could be a half binky - where they just binky with their heads. Carlton does it and it's so funny, his front paws come off the floor when he does it.

Ye. Mine do it too!! So cute :love:
Jack x x

naa no scratching
just... shaking his head really
ears wobbling. but why would he half binky when he got stuck trying to squeeze through the porch door? (hes blonde - trying to get through a hole far too small for his size :lol:)

Back