• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoooohooo I just bought

I'm well excited, just popped to the neighbours to make sure they don't mind.

I'm jealous, I want to put panels round my patio so I can leave the buns out all night in hot weather, but I can't find any local to me.

Does it mean you've decided against the kennels?

It's so fab, I've ordered

three 6 by 8,

two 6 by 6 and

one 9 by 8

yeah decided against kennels in the end, I had a quote for kennels yesterday and it was £3k for what I wanted and would mean getting rid of all my hutches, considering my hutches cost so much seemed a waste. This was I put my hutches in the runs and they can be left open all the time, so bunnies can please themselfs. I'm having mesh on the roof, but will cover the roof with a solid roof in the winters, so it will always be dry :D

They look great. I think if you have a 6' fence, the neighbours should be okay.

Ive just painted my run and it looks like new - buns don't go in it but it still looks good:roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've got to be honest I do love them, I was feeling a bit guilty last night for spending so much, but it's going to be nice for the bunsters.

Back