• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What should I do? UPDATE- BEEN AND EVERYTHING WENT FINE!

PLEASE DO NOT START AN ARGUMENT IN THIS THREAD NOW PLEASE! KEEP IT FOR ELSEWHERE.

Well, I read somewhere that there's a outbreak of Myxomatosis in Nottingham and that's where I'm based. Bella is due her vaccination for that but I am just £2 away! What should I do in case Bella catchs it while I'm saving up?

I mean this really really nicely :D - does your Mum know that you are so close to having enough money? Do you parents realise the importance of this injection? Perhaps they can give you the rest or could you do jobs around the house for money?

I would be so proud of my son for taking reasonsibility like you are and I would help him reach that last goal.

As Katie7 said , if I was you I would book an appointment and you can do some extra jobs worth £1 , I belive in you ! :D Lol x

Back