• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanna know what I do in my school Holidays;)

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
You may think this is really strange, but I find that the buns love it:shock::lol:

Earlier, I was in their run, and I sat down on the floor, they were trying to climb on me and everything, so I layed down and they were sitting on me, jumoing over me and everything. So when they had finnished, they came round to my face, and started to eat some grass, so they stopped and looked at me, as if to say "Come on Then..."?

So I 'pretended' to eat grass :)shock:) and they loved it, they kept biting the grass then running off and binkying, then coming back... It was really finny, because there was like 3 of us all sat down 'eating grass':lol:
Jack x x

ROFL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Your mental you are :lol:

I do that with washing its so cool, I cant see it properly though coz for a good facewash I have to take me glasses off :rolleyes:

You may think this is really strange, but I find that the buns love it:shock::lol:

Earlier, I was in their run, and I sat down on the floor, they were trying to climb on me and everything, so I layed down and they were sitting on me, jumoing over me and everything. So when they had finnished, they came round to my face, and started to eat some grass, so they stopped and looked at me, as if to say "Come on Then..."?

So I 'pretended' to eat grass :)shock:) and they loved it, they kept biting the grass then running off and binkying, then coming back... It was really finny, because there was like 3 of us all sat down 'eating grass':lol:
Jack x x

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh Jack you are so funny

Can you imagine if my neighbours saw me??:shock::lol:

Lynne, when Drake and osh come and stay with you, I have promised them, you will do the same!:);)
Jack x x

Lol that reminds me of the film 'gorillas in the mist' when she is grunting and pretending to eat leaves. I think the buns love it when you get down to their level, maybe they don't think of you as being scary when you are down low. I think its cute Jack, nice to see people spending time with their buns, Well done YOU!

Every day i go down to the meadow near my horses and pick some really thick grass for my two. I give it to them and sometimes sit in their run and chew it with them. They're very laid back but whenever i do they get a bit excited and investigate why i'm copying them!
You're not mad, although when taking Spider on a walk i do like munching the odd stick of grass on my way...:oops: friends call me mad too :)

Xx

Back