• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive been myxied U/d been poorly

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Whilst at the vets, i got some myxi vacc on me,

it made my hand really hot.

its ok now tho.

I have been myxied, as well as moo. all good, as i am going to go live in the run with her :lol:

Last edited:
Just make sure you are litter trained :lol:

My vet stabbed herself with the mxyi vacc when i wen with my two... Bandit moved :oops:

Whilst at the vets, i got some myxi vacc on me,

it made my hand really hot.

its ok now tho.

I have been myxied, as well as moo. all good, as i am going to go live in the run with her :lol:

Remember to have your booster in 6 months :thumb:

Strangely enough I have always wanted a tail to. My mum made me a tail when I was younger.....it got so mucky she had to throw it out. :( it was beyond repair.

Seriously, i was eating an apple and my silly sausage bailey stole it, and i really had to stop myself hopping after him.

oh no.

:lol:. I always manage to Ivomec myself when I do the piggies. It seems to work too, I've not got any sign of mites :lol:

:lol: OH is always accusing me of spending too much time with my animals. The other day I said hello to him with a headbutt! :oops::lol: (the bunny kind, not the Glasgow kind) He says I'll eventually forget how to talk and become a crazy mute animal woman. :roll:

Think you are ok with the mixy one on you :lol:. Our vet did comment that the one you definately do not want to get in you is the VHD vac. Aparently that can be nasty. When ours went up for their jabs recently he was very careful to make sure when holding the buns our hands were well clear of the needle.

:wave: next time you're cuddling Nick and you start tooth purring, i think you should start worrying! :lol:

will you be going back for you VHD in 2 weeks?! :lol:

I have had the worst 24 hour cold/flu thing EVER.

I do hope its not related but feeling much better this morning

:lol: OH is always accusing me of spending too much time with my animals. The other day I said hello to him with a headbutt! :oops::lol: (the bunny kind, not the Glasgow kind) He says I'll eventually forget how to talk and become a crazy mute animal woman. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

this tickled me :)

hope you're not developing delicate digestion and a penchant for carrots indie!

:lol::lol::lol:

this tickled me :)

hope you're not developing delicate digestion and a penchant for carrots indie!

ironically, i have trapped wind today... all i wana do is burp!! do you think i have bloat?

Im abit shocked by being ill, im going to ring the vet in a minute to tell her x

We'll I've had a faceful of Myxi vax before when the needle broke off and been fine so I'd be surprised if your illness was anything other than a coincidence.

Hope you feel better soon anyway!

I've been Myxied too!!

Ozzy's just had his, and he moved as he had the needle and it's all over his fur. And me being the stupid girl I am, I got it on my finger then scratched my lip. It tastes ikky.

First Baytil, now Myxi. Panacur next!! :lol:

ETA: I've been a bunny since I went to Build a bear in Hull last year... :lol:

Back