• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the crafty little madam!!!!

kimd6200

Banned
ooh buns can be such pains at times!!!!:evil:bluebell always has full run of the garden cuz its secure and i keep checking shes ok or stay in garden with her.anyway,went in to feed her today n she was sittin by the door as usual waiting to come out so i opened the door n she thanked me with her usual stamp of her feet.went inside to fetch my washing and came back to find she had gone.:shock:i panicked my head off.searched everywhere.the only place i could think of was a huge ivy patch at top of garden which i cant get too.rustled afew branches,no movement so i started to panic by now. looked in neighbours gardens everywhere.had no choice but to go in the ivypatch which is also full of thistles.gets half way in n i see a little head pop up out of the bush!!!!:evil::lol:the little sod was sitting right at the back watching me.i went further in n she stayed in same spot watching me.got to whre she was n she ran straight back to her hutch.she was filthy.turns out she had dug a hole i could put my daughter in!!!!she went back to her hutch and had a lie down.such a hard life for trouble some buns.xxxx:evil::lol:

Back