• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cant believe it...DISGUSTED! Update.

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
So me & the OH went to look at a kitten, which turned out to be on a farm ish style place....From the moment we pulled up i thought oh my goddd!!!! There was rubbish everywhere, old cookers, baths, bins & the smell i cant describe!!

I spotted a male horse & a yearling. I then spotted some rabbit hutches, to be amazed to find cats with litters in them....:shock: soooo smalll. I didnt realise you could keep cats in the small rabbit hutches from PAH. :roll:
There was horse mucK everywhere. They also had sheep & pigs...yes with babies!!!

Been horsey myself i went to see there horses, the male one was lame due to its shoe been off. They were in & amongst all sorts of rubbish, i was amazed they werent tangled up.

Whilst looking at the pigs & sheep...i said ohhhh you have rabbits....WISH I DIDNT LOOK!!!! Breeder style hutches, stacked by about 5 high 5 long, no bigger than a 1m long, maybe not even half a metre, the height, welll put it this way the rabbits couldnt stand up, they just managed to lay down & that was about it. They all had water which was good. She told me that a lady came for a cat & traded in their rabbit..WTF!!:censored:
The breeds varied, mostly small then she said she had a "flemish giant" & a "german lop" welll i never it was tiny, to say it was 2yr old!!! Oh one had had some babies, so she grabbed it by its ear/eye to show us inside the nest....:shock::shock::shock:

I wont even start on the house & the dogs....
I was disgusted!!!!!
We walked away both speechless...

Today..my OH reported it to the RSPCA, about all the animals but focusing particuarly on the rabbits, the cats in hutches, and the horses field (if you could even call it that)..

Hopefully something will happen..

I cant believe the hutches she kept them rabbits in.......:cry::censored::cry:

Last edited:
Some so called animal lovers are just animal collectors. Well done for calling the RSPCA at least if they go and look she MAY buck her ideas up.

How awful. I must be so difficult to walk away from somewhere like this. You did the right thing reporting them. Did your OH ask to be kept informed about what the RSPCA do?

Hopefully they will go out soon as there are so many animals.

How TERRIBLE. :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry:

I am SO glad that this has been reported. People really revolt me sometimes. :evil: :evil:

Thats so disgusting, cats in hutches who would even think to do that?? they should be roaming around the farm!! keep us updated!! and if nothin happens ill sneak there in the nyt, and get all the animals, bring them home and give my boyfriend a shock!!!:shock: I really hope the rspca does something:evil:

My words really cannot describe the situations those animals were in.
I was concerned about their health as in the peoples health.
It was horrendous!!!!!!
xx

Thats so disgursting, cats in hutches who would even think to do that?? they should be roaming around the farm!! keep us updated!! and if nothin happens ill sneak there in the nyt, and get all the animals, bring them home and give my boyfriend a shock!!!:shock: I really hope the rspca does something

We considered doing that believe me. My OH would do that aswell.
Can i ask what age should kittens be weaned from mum?

oHHHH also she was feeding the kittens, adult cat food and biscuits....my god!

xx

I bet u cant get the images out of ur head, it must be awful.

The image that sticks with me the most is the flemish giant, how he/she could barely move, also how she pulled it by its eye fur...
Im so angry about it all, but managed to keep my cool whilst there.

I really hope the RSPCA do something for those animals...I really do.

x

im sure the rspca will se the conditions as u did and take action, did u tell them abou the pulling of the fur? How can ppl be so cruel?? its so sad:(:cry:

im sure the rspca will se the conditions as u did and take action, did u tell them abou the pulling of the fur? How can ppl be so cruel?? its so sad:(:cry:

He did yes! ...i hope so I really do. I wanted to pay her and take the rabbits but them she would just get more...

I didnt see any food nor did i see any bedding or hay...

I cant believe the lack of height in the hutches....I swear if that was a flemish giant, its growth must have been stunned (or whatever you say...)

xx

OMG please keep calling them, they should go out by the end of the day if its that bad. I feel sick just imagining it. :evil: Stuff like that makes me want to go ALF style and torch the place.

I don't know how you kept your temper long enough, I so hope it gets sorted. :cry:

That is :censored: disgusting. How can people see this as normal and good care :(

I think she should be put in a cage she cannot stand in and is confined to laying in her own muck.

Isn't it awful what we put animals through.
However don't remove them until the RSPCA has been there, they can't do anything if the animals are gone. I would phone them again to ask for feedback as to what is happening, if the RSPCA has only advised the people,you need to make sure they go back to check up that all the advice has been followed.
Well done for phoning them and hope it has a happy outcome- all the animals are removed.

Isn't it awful what we put animals through.
However don't remove them until the RSPCA has been there, they can't do anything if the animals are gone. I would phone them again to ask for feedback as to what is happening, if the RSPCA has only advised the people,you need to make sure they go back to check up that all the advice has been followed.
Well done for phoning them and hope it has a happy outcome- all the animals are removed.

Totally agree with this comment

Back