• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Shelf (and one of Scamp) Edit.. loads of Scamp

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I've finished Alfie & Gypsy's new shelf.... They are less than impressed :lol: So far the only one who's been up there is Gypsy when I lifted her :lol:

IMG_0923b.jpg

IMG_0926b.jpg

IMG_0927b.jpg

And one of my dad and Scamp having a conversion.. Scamp's side probably is something on the lines of you are feeling hungry... you need to make some toast... go make toast

IMG_0922b.jpg

The shelf is lovely and gives them more room aswell not ashtough they need it in that run :) Buns are contrary huh :lol: It took mine a few days to figure out what the shelf was for :lol: :oops: Oooooo Scamp !!! :love::love:

Scamp is so funny :lol:

The other two are really cute. Don't think I've seen them before, they certainly do look rather suspicious of that shelf!

Alfie & Gypsy are still ignoring their shelf... although the carrot I put on last night seems to have vanished :lol:

I've moved on to Scamp proofing our roof terrace for Scamp to run about (and hopefully wear himself out) on.

IMG_0956b.jpg

IMG_0962b.jpg

IMG_0971b.jpg

The cat came out briefly:

Humm, that's an odd looking bunny toy:
IMG_0957b.jpg

behind you...
IMG_0958b.jpg

Can I eat this:
IMG_0959b.jpg

I had to remove him from under my bed a few times as he was just as excited about exploring upstairs (he's usually only allowed downstairs). Saying hi to the cat:

IMG_0954b.jpg

debating inside v. outside where to play next:
IMG_0955b.jpg

Our cats about 15 and getting a bit stiff & very lazy. I wouldn't have trusted her at all in her younger days but she's pretty much of the opinion Scamp moves way to fast to bother with :lol:

I cant look at a pic of Scamp without having a silly grin on my face!! :lol:

He looks like he is permanently planning his next act of naughtiness :lol::lol:

Janex

:lol::lol: That's a pretty accurate description of his usual state of mind I think. Sometimes you can just see the cog turning as he work out what and how his next plan will be!

Tam

Wow that run for your two bunnies is fab!! Im sure they will figure out the shelf soon enough :D:D Ive been in my house 18months now and Simba still wont come downstairs.. but maybe in time :roll::lol::lol:

Scamp is just adorable!! I love that photo of him looking like he's kissing your cat! so cute! but definitely has a look of mischievousness (sp?) about him!

Back