• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nesting?

:wave: I'm really confused because Bean is ...well, i believe making a nest, shes pulled tons of her fur out :shock: Tony's castrated but Bean has not been spade yet she will be asap i just can't afford it right now. Anyway, she doesn't seem to missing any fur and it's not Tony's fur his is more coarse than hers. Should I take the fur thats been pulled out, out of the hutch or should I leave it alone? I've also noticed that in the last week they've both become quite grumpy, it's not terrible they don't bite or anything but you know when you have pets that you spend a lot of time with you notice small behavioral changes. Is it because shes nesting? or is she not nesting and I'm completely barking up the wrong tree? Also should she be given any vitamins or herbal medicine to keep her skin and fur healthy:? I'm worried that shes going to hurt herself or something :( wow I sound like a paranoid mum :roll::lol:

Back