• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Heck, Mack's Eye is Stuck Shut!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I've got in on my break from work and checked the bunnies. Both Lex & Mack are very subdued :?

Got Lexie out first and she feels cold to the touch, then see that her nose is snuffly again. Pop her back to go and get abx and a snuggle safe and to my horror Mackenzie's eye is sealed shut with yellow discharge :shock::shock::shock:

I've bathed it, cleaned it and inserted eye drops.

Started both back on Baytril.

It never rains so they say....:(:(:(:(

Lexie's cleaning it for him now, bless. I've given him a couple of drops of Metacam because he is grinding his teeth after me touching it :(

My poor buns :cry:

Poor, poor bunnies. :cry: :cry: :cry: Sending MASSES of feel better and healing vibes to them both......and hugs to you, Sooz. ::hugs:: :cry: xxxxx

Thinking of you Sooz.x Two of mine are on Baytril at the mo :( Tammy has a slight case of snuffles and that's easy to deal with but Mac has cut his toe which is harder cos when a black streak goes flying past your leg it's hard to know which Beetle it is .... they're cunning little blighters them three!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Back