• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People who have many buns... How many? And where do you keep them???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I thought 8 was quite a lot but it looks like I will have to get me some more bunnies to fit into that category :lol:

BTW, I keep them all in the garden, 2 pairs to a run.

I only have three but I dream of the day I have have a house like yours Jane :):love:

Mine all live indoors. The bonded two upstairs and my little fluffster lives downstairs but comes to bed with us at night because we don't want him to be lonely.:rolleyes::lol:

OMG I have seen it all now. Jane's bunnies have a T.V!!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

They truely are spoilt!!!! :)

Love seeing your set up Jane. Brilliant! :D

I Only have nine and they all live in a large 10ft shed :D

OMG I have seen it all now. Jane's bunnies have a T.V!!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Pics pics pics!!! I only said 15 cz people think me have 4 is a lot!!! :lol:

This is an old pic. Will try and get new ones.

I have a group of 6 who live in this type of pen

feb0816.jpg

Last edited:
But they are not going to be allowed to watch Big Brother.........

Janex

Arrhhh you party pooper :rolleyes::lol:
Definitely keep them away from the cooking programmes too ...Just in case :shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Love your set up Jane!! Wow!! Paradise, bunnies everywhere!! :lol:
o you give them all dinner the same sort of time? All those bunnies happily munching would be music to my ears! :D x

I have 23 bunnies. 13 live outside and 10 indoors.

Revel and Liquorice live in a normal hutch and run which I don't have pics of.

Fern and Flint live in this run with a large hutch attached.( archie dalmation rex is no longer with us:cry: )
archieinrun.jpg

Woody and Summer live in a playhouse with a huge run that I made myself
HPIM0902.jpg

HPIM0901.jpg

Prudence and Bruce have their own shed with patio
HPIM0898.jpg

HPIM0897.jpg

Bertie and Meredith have a chicken coup and patio
HPIM0896.jpg

And lily, anthony and Heather have a large hutch with a run underneth that opens up larger during the day.
HPIM0900.jpg

Inside I have Maggie May, Brendan and Peggy sue
HPIM0910.jpg

Tiffany and Elvis (they needed cleaning out in this pic)
HPIM0909.jpg

I also have robin and rubin in 4 foot dog crate but the get the run of downstairs for 6-7 hours a day
HPIM0907.jpg

I also have Evie and Little Gracie in a 4 foot crate. They go in the garden for about 8 hours a day in nice weather or have the dining room for at least 5 hours if its wet.

And last but certainly not least is Elwood who has a dog crate in the lounge and gets to run around during breakfast and in the evening and also has walks on the lead in the garden. ( he escapes from runs and gets into too much trouble free range)
HPIM0943.jpg

I was thinking that :D:D

Arrhhh you party pooper :rolleyes::lol:
Definitely keep them away from the cooking programmes too ...Just in case :shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Especially Gordon Ramsey, dont want all my Buns learning how to swear. Having Hal swear like a navvy is bad enough :rolleyes:

Janex :wave:

Its just some people tell me 4 is a lot :lol: Piccys of setup :):):) PWEAASE!!

Alright but just for you :lol:

9m/3m split into 3 sections to house 3 couples. Its looking a bit scruffy now :oops: but solid as a brick S***house :lol:
IMG_3903.jpg

And Emrys's and Rowaneberry's run built this May so its still all pretty and tidy.
IMG_3901.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back