• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D on Buddabun's Jack

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Well the vet has just left. We decided to do things in the home from now on. She has just had 3 swabs taken from her nose. We will have the results Tuesday.

She has perhaps put on a tiny bit of weight. Apart from that there is no change. Her breathing is very laboured and she is still very thin. Hopefully we will get to the bottom of it.

Poor little Jack. It must be so much less stressful for her to be at home though.

I hope the boys are continueing to look after her. :)

ahhhhh:cry: poor jacky baby but i think buddabun made the best of choices having you taking care of her chuck your doing great

Has the Vet considered administering abx directly into the nasal passages?
Bobbie responded very well to having Tiacil given directly into her nostrils. Tiacil also contains an anti-inflammatory aswell as an abx and may proove to be more effective than systemic treatment.

I guess it could be that the source of the infection is located where her Incisor roots used to be :?

Janex

Has the Vet considered administering abx directly into the nasal passages?
Bobbie responded very well to having Tiacil given directly into her nostrils. Tiacil also contains an anti-inflammatory aswell as an abx and may proove to be more effective than systemic treatment.

I guess it could be that the source of the infection is located where her Incisor roots used to be :?

Janex

Now that is an interesting thought and one that I had not heard of. And also the Incisor root problem is an interesting thought too and would explain alot.

only jsut seen this - email me the cost won't you?

poor little mite i am so worried about her - wish i could make her better. and i feel awful stressing her into this then abandoning her with you to pick up the pieces. poor chuck :(

you're doing a great job though - maybe the roots thing is worth looking into?
x

The vet and the nurse were very taken with Jack hopping around the house and stuff. He couldn't believe how calm she is at home!

Awwwwwwwwww that is sooo cute!

I also dreamed that I found a rabbit in the streeet and *had* to keep it as no one calimed it - think i'm having withdrawal cos I can't get more pets till september

anyway I hope the dream was an omen and she is right as rain very soon. :)

:shock: I dreamed about Jack last night...she was hopping about :shock:

AWWWWW

catswhiskas said:
He couldn't believe how calm she is at home!
i know she is a different bun at home isnt she. she just has a vet phobia. hardly suprising when all they ever do is jab her with pointy things, knock her out, bash her about .... not to mention all the scary dog-and-cat-and-other-people smells... poor chuck

Back