• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

homecheck..Catterton , sorted thank you

Awwww, just clicked who Billie is Angie :love::love:

I would have to be extra strict for this wee man :lol:

Last edited:
So they are gonna fail then??:lol:

I can be back-up homecheck plan, on Thursdays & weekends if needed:lol:

So they are gonna fail then??:lol:

I can be back-up homecheck plan, on Thursdays & weekends if needed:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Angie, I've never done one before so I won't mind if you would prefer to do it if you have more experience?

Lian x

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Angie, I've never done one before so I won't mind if you would prefer to do it if you have more experience?

Lian x

See what Angie says - sometimes she's discussed homes so in detail (like hours!!), homechecks are a formality:lol: I drive through Tadcaster every Thursday evening & I have a shopping trip to York planned, so not a major for me to stop off & discuss buns for half hour:lol:

See what Angie says - sometimes she's discussed homes so in detail (like hours!!), homechecks are a formality:lol: I drive through Tadcaster every Thursday evening & I have a shopping trip to York planned, so not a major for me to stop off & discuss buns for half hour:lol:

:lol:

I don't go anywhere near Tadcaster to be honest but was just going to make a special trip to help out, but since you pass through already, seems sensible for you to do it of Angie is ok with that :D

Are you ok to do this then Angie as I'm pretty tied up this weekend and most evenings next week (could possibly do Sunday a.m. at a push on my way out).

hello all:wave:

not getting involved with the home-checking but just to say nice to find 2 bunnymummys really local to little me and fudge....we are over in scarborough so should you fancy an ice cream or something...please us you know

hugs
fudges mummy xx

not getting involved with the home-checking but just to say nice to find 2 bunnymummys really local to little me and fudge....we are over in scarborough so should you fancy an ice cream or something...please us you know

hugs
fudges mummy xx

:wave: Hello

Yes, not too far away

Lian x

hugs
fudges mummy xx

:wave: I go to Eden Gym is Scarborough every Thurs :D

:wave:

sounds cool angie....mmmmmmmmm perhaps a good excuse to meet for a coffee one of these days....do sometimes feel isolated stuck out on a limb!

*fudge nudges screen.....

Back