View Full Version : homecheck..Catterton , sorted thank you

bunnymadhouse
22-05-2008, 10:45 AM
can anyone do this homecheck please ...
postcode LS24 8JJ

It is for special little Billie

norrielian
22-05-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm not far in York so can do this for you? When were you thinking?

Lian x

norrielian
22-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Awwww, just clicked who Billie is Angie :love::love:

I would have to be extra strict for this wee man :lol:

Angie65
22-05-2008, 11:30 AM
So they are gonna fail then??:lol:

I can be back-up homecheck plan, on Thursdays & weekends if needed:lol:

norrielian
22-05-2008, 11:32 AM
So they are gonna fail then??:lol:

I can be back-up homecheck plan, on Thursdays & weekends if needed:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Angie, I've never done one before so I won't mind if you would prefer to do it if you have more experience?

Lian x

Angie65
22-05-2008, 11:36 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Angie, I've never done one before so I won't mind if you would prefer to do it if you have more experience?

Lian x

See what Angie says - sometimes she's discussed homes so in detail (like hours!!), homechecks are a formality:lol: I drive through Tadcaster every Thursday evening & I have a shopping trip to York planned, so not a major for me to stop off & discuss buns for half hour:lol:

norrielian
22-05-2008, 11:41 AM
See what Angie says - sometimes she's discussed homes so in detail (like hours!!), homechecks are a formality:lol: I drive through Tadcaster every Thursday evening & I have a shopping trip to York planned, so not a major for me to stop off & discuss buns for half hour:lol:

:lol:

I don't go anywhere near Tadcaster to be honest but was just going to make a special trip to help out, but since you pass through already, seems sensible for you to do it of Angie is ok with that :D

bunnymadhouse
22-05-2008, 01:13 PM
dont mind which one of you does it ...would like it done this week or early next week if poss though ;)

norrielian
22-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Are you ok to do this then Angie as I'm pretty tied up this weekend and most evenings next week (could possibly do Sunday a.m. at a push on my way out).

bunnymadhouse
23-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Angieeeee :wave:

FudgesMummy
24-05-2008, 10:08 AM
hello all:wave:

not getting involved with the home-checking but just to say nice to find 2 bunnymummys really local to little me and fudge....we are over in scarborough so should you fancy an ice cream or something...please us you know

hugs
fudges mummy xx

norrielian
27-05-2008, 11:06 AM

not getting involved with the home-checking but just to say nice to find 2 bunnymummys really local to little me and fudge....we are over in scarborough so should you fancy an ice cream or something...please us you know

hugs
fudges mummy xx

:wave: Hello

Yes, not too far away

Lian x

Angie65
27-05-2008, 12:32 PM

hugs
fudges mummy xx

:wave: I go to Eden Gym is Scarborough every Thurs :D

FudgesMummy
27-05-2008, 01:03 PM
:wave:

sounds cool angie....mmmmmmmmm perhaps a good excuse to meet for a coffee one of these days....do sometimes feel isolated stuck out on a limb!

*fudge nudges screen.....