• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini Lops.

I have a mini-lop. His name is Fiver and he is a butterfly marked Chinchilla.
He's 3 now :)

moto_0224.jpg

:wave: hi. i have 3 pure mini lops

basil -
july12th2.jpg

buttons and bambi -
b008.jpg

and i have 3 mini lops x dwarf lops

murphy -
izakplayschool056.jpg

milly and molly -
sept07017.jpg

I apparently have a mini lop, he's called Dougal :)

bigdougal.jpg

ETA: I don't know why his ears don't lop properly though :roll:

Last edited:
I have two

Max and Ruby they are gorgeous Max is a blue eyed white and Ruby is grey (I think they call it lilac).

I need to get some pictures up.

My Honey

My Gorgeous 9 week old mini lop Honey

..excuse the ears shes not fully flopped yet haha bless her

DSC01613.jpg

I have a blue mini lop, the beautiful Sapphie.:love:

25-12-2006069-1.jpg

ooooh Saphie looks like a cross between my mini lop Josie (aka Whizzy Izzy) and her new husbun Arnold Monkfish.

Here's Josie

IMG_1158.jpg

Here's Monkfish - a lovely blue boy (don't know what type of lop he is)

IMG_1160.jpg

And here's one of the newly weds - she's blurred because she's giving him a washy head :D

IMG_1153.jpg

My alfie is a mini lop, hes not grown at all since i got him at 12 weeks, hes so tiny and sweet, not big fat and sturdy like his mate bobby!! :lol:

:love:
ooooh Saphie looks like a cross between my mini lop Josie (aka Whizzy Izzy) and her new husbun Arnold Monkfish.

Here's Josie

IMG_1158.jpg

Here's Monkfish - a lovely blue boy (don't know what type of lop he is)

IMG_1160.jpg

And here's one of the newly weds - she's blurred because she's giving him a washy head :D

IMG_1153.jpg

Monkfish is beautiful and exactly the same colour as Sapphie, although it didn't really come out in the photo. I love blue rabbits.:love:

Back