• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dont know what to do:(

Our little friend Earl passed away last night

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=130558

Were all very shaken up:( Some of you know our plan was to keep Sun and Earl as a bonded pair and rehome the rest of the bunnies, as we could only keep 2 in our outside space. Now of course hes not here:(:( Our gorgeous little friend Luna will be off to her new home this weekend which has been one of the hardest things ive ever done...shes such a special bunny. Then well just have Sun, and Fae and Joey our bonded pair...i suppose we could try a 3 way bond, or something

Sorry im probably not making any sense:(

Could 2 very fiesty females and a boy ever work like that? Introducing a new female into a bonded pair. Maybe its not worth the risk. Dont know where to go from here. Its all been so much just lately and im crying my eyes out

Sorry

Oh you poor thing,I do feel for you.

I'm a complete novice at bonding so I can't advise you on that ,is there no way you could keep 3 in the outdoor space you have even if it means on being on her own?

Thank you:(

Yes, well probably do that...its just far to much heartache letting them go. I cant even believe well be saying goodbye to Luna this weekend. I want to scream and shout and stop it. But i know its best for her and shes got a great home lined up where she can run free in the house, which she wont be able to do here anymore. It just feels like so many losses in so little time, it was only January our old Charlie went and she was 11

Thanks lots for the kind words

It's certainly worth a try to bond the three. Make sure you follow ALL the rules though to get the best chance of success.

I would try to bond them too. I'll have all my fingers and toes crossed for them to get along. Sorry about Earl too. :(

Last edited:
I'm so sorry about Earl.

I would try to bond the 3 you don't know how it's going to work out between them until you try. Good luck

Back