• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh dear god they sell rabbits over here!!

buddabun

Warren Veteran
:D:D:D I am SOOO tempted. They are $40 each (about £15) but I reckon I could beat them down further. They are actually suprisingly well cared-for. I was expecting to come out in tears but they have lots of water, food. They have no hay except for bedding (straw) and they are in those mesh-bottomed cages but I was pleasantly suprised to see cute little bunnies. I sincerely doubt they are 8 weeks though...

i want one!!! Will take photos next time I am over there but I have now got to work on my plan to let Mr B let me have bunnies over here :)

2 years over here. but people do the same with cats etc. as long as i find a home for them at the other end of our tour...

i have convinced him to go and look at them. I'm hoping his soppy side will kick in once he sees their fluffy cuteness!!! :lol:

2 years over here. but people do the same with cats etc. as long as i find a home for them at the other end of our tour...

i have convinced him to go and look at them. I'm hoping his soppy side will kick in once he sees their fluffy cuteness!!! :lol:

:D I won't tell your lot, they will be mortified! lol!

i dont think she can bring them back bcus i think tht was the problem with charlie brian and jack, i think helen could get them over to brunei but it wasnt 100% if she could bring them back..

i migth be wrong lol!

xxxxx

i dont think she can bring them back bcus i think tht was the problem with charlie brian and jack, i think helen could get them over to brunei but it wasnt 100% if she could bring them back..

i migth be wrong lol!

xxxxx

I thought it was due to the climate?
Im sure Brunei buns would be much more adaptable to our climate than the other way around as rabbits cope better with cold than heat.

unless you plan on bringing the bun back over here after 2 years i probably wouldnt get a rabbit in my opinion anyways, if you get a rabbit knowing fine well your coming back to the uk in 2 years and will have to rehome it will you not feel sad? upset? come home and for years wonder how he is, where he is, if hes being looked after, is he at the bottem of a garden forgotten about? believe these will all be questions youwill ask your self andthey will upset you. sometimes we have to think with our head rather with our heart im sure you'll think deeply about this hun and make the right decision.

I think that if you could bring 'em back over here then go for it :D although you'd then have 5 bunnies when you got home :shock:

Back