• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

EXCLUSIVE! Ryan and Carlton EXPOSED in Love It!!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
:lol: ryan sings his love to Carlton

(scroll down a bit...)

LoveIt_Rabbit2.jpg

Last edited:
Well its got to be buns before women,buns just give affection and amuse you no nagging,there again thay constantly nag for grub:lol:

how did you do that? :shock:

Ryan's a graphic designer, he did it in 5 minutes flat entirely with key commands. i just sat there like :shock:! he's a whizz kid! i went back to blur a couple of the headlines and i swear it took me 30 minutes!! :lol:

Thats really good, i saw that magazine when shopping today and for a second, i though ... 'how did i not notice that headline?'.... then i realised it was a photoedit :lol:

Thats really good, i saw that magazine when shopping today and for a second, i though ... 'how did i not notice that headline?'.... then i realised it was a photoedit :lol:

:lol::lol: i couldn't imagine ryan's face on Love It for real! he was going to paste him and carlton over Jade Goody but it would have taken him too long!

Back