• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for Bunnysitter/ bunnyboarding bristol

josette

Warren Scout
Hi you all...
I already came few month ago (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=116906) but haven't been really available these lasts weeks... sorry about that.
In fact, few days after I get my bunnies from france, Firmin, the male, became sick (head tilt and eyes scanning) and after two weeks of fight against the virus, we have to take the decision to let him go, by euthanasia...
It has been really hard, it still in fact, I miss so much my little firmin...
So, Shiro, his partner is ok. That was quite odd, as soon as he became sick, and enable to stay on his own (we have to feed him, even if his was well eating, groom him, clean him up...) she ignore him completely... So, she fine, but as our familly is in france, we often have to go back, and travelling with her is impossible, as letting her by herself two days...
We are really worried by letting shiro alone, as she'd never been without us and a partner... It might be wonderfull to find a nice familly, with a nice bunny guy, where we can let shiro for few days, and We will be happy to host the guy during his owner holidays too! i have been foster familly for bunnies in need of home in france, for two associations.
Shiro is a completely indoor bunny, and she really need 4 wall aroud her to be reassure. She lives in comple freedom in the house, without any cage or hutch, but used to when she visited her grand mother! Actually, she just need to move at bunny period (morning and evening). She doesn't do any damages (hum, she is fond of pulling MY rug wire...), is litter trained.
She never bite anybody (except spider... berk).
A boarding for bunny might be ok too, but a familly will be really nice.
Here the girl

We are living in bristol, near filton. For anyone who is intersted in, you can contact me via pm. We can supply all the stuff needed...
The girl can be really shy, but when she is in confidence, she is really cute. She like to be pet when we are on her level, on the ground. She is used to be carried in arms on the shoulder (I mean the front legs...!)
Thanks to you all,
cec

Hello...
Nobody can help me?
I really need to find a nice bunnysitter for my shiro...
Is there another forum / place where I can let this request with some bristolian people?
thanks,
cec

Hi Josette, Unfortunately I rent and all my bunnies live outdoors as not allowed them inside. There is however a boarding place in hallemcalled bunnies barn which also run a rescue. There is also one in congesbury but not sure what its called. Also seen an advert for Nanimals. Try googling it.

Thanks to you!
In fact, we will prefer a familly because we don't want to replace firmin, now at least. We know shiro isn't sad alone, but we are sure that she might appreciate seeing some bunny friends sometimes!
I found some boarding, I have to go and visit them... may be shiro will fall in love (and me too) with a bunny in need of new home...

Back