• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Blue Boy-Shibby-Staffie Pics

JellyBelly

Mama Doe
18042008322.jpg

07042008276.jpg

Picture0033.jpg

He's 8 months old now but still my little baby x

blueys

lol :lol: yes dont they just love doing that!! hope urs didnt wreck your house to much!? staffys are worth the world theyre lovely but when i had marley here i had no house left :shock: x

He has ruined the following:

bottom of the kitchen unit
leather purse
two pairs of shoes (one chewed one buried)

actually think thats it!

He is so gorgeous. I would love to have a blue Staff one day, infact I think me and OH will always be Staff owners now.

He has such a nice nature, he is laid on my OHs lap snoozing atm.

He weighs 3 and a half stone but still loves hopping up for snuggles!

He loves helping me clean out the piggies, and at bath time he helps lick them clean!

i adore blue staffies.why are they sooo much more expensive than any other colour?xx

Because there is a demand for them:( people claiming they are rare etc which is poo:evil: a staffie is a staffie to me reguardless of colour and id never pay more for one colour than another

i adore blue staffies.why are they sooo much more expensive than any other colour?xx

That always amazes me the amounts that people will pay for them. They are often advertised as rare but they are not rare , its just cos their different people will pay more. They were being sold for over £1000.00 in my area. The red ones are rarer but not so sought after.

several years ago if you got a blue staffie it would have been considered a freak/ runt and been drowned. A lot of blue staffies go brindle when they're older.

Its usually a mix of a black staffie and a brindle staffie that makes a blue.

We have had a few blue ones (female) come through rescue, usually bred to within an inch of their lives and then dumped. i will only take in staffies now as they seem to be the most neglected.:cry:

i love staffies all colours.

JellyBelly he is lovely and dealing with so many unwanted ones its nice to see one that is so obviously loved wanted and well cared for.:)

We nearly adopted a 8 year old red & white Staff before we found Poppy. She was :love: but not quite right for us :(

bluebunny: He is KC reg and i didnt pay a lot more for him than any other colour. I wanted a blue one because we had a brindle Staffie (family dog) who was PTS last year and i wanted something very different as not to remind me of Levi...

He does have some stripes on him, which appeared as he has grown.

Although he wasnt a rescue, when my parents feel ready to have another dog they will be going to a rescue.

cheekytikki, i keep looking back at his baby pics because i forget how small he was!

Back