• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Cant Stop Thinking About Her...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Picture2514-1.jpg

:oops:

Janex

Re : http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=130256

Well whats one more going to harm ha! :D :lol:

I'm not sure I could resist plus life is too short to not do what you want! :lol:

*look into my eyes* :shock:

Be strong. Be strong. Be strong. You know you can resist her. Now think of Simon Cowell instead.

*claps hands*

There!! I am sure this has helped. :D

its nothing to do with me but followed the other thread - i think it was fate - go for it what difference will one more make - only 2 differences it will make you and her very happy for a very long time :D

not that i can talk have fallen for all 3 girlie pigs on RIN am considering getting my two single boy pigs neutered as we speak . . . . hee hee

I'd already named her Elyse........:oops:

As I drove them to ARC I kept saying to myself 'if the next set of traffic lights is at green I can have her, if at red I cant'............

I am completely bonkers aren't I .............. :oops: :rolleyes:

Janex

I'd already named her Elyse........:oops:

As I drove them to ARC I kept saying to myself 'if the next set of traffic lights is at green I can have her, if at red I cant'............

I am completely bonkers aren't I .............. :oops: :rolleyes:

Janex

awww you gott
to have her its just meant to be and she even has a name now:D

I just dont want to be seen as a 'hoarder'.
I will sleep on it. Declan, my little Dutch lad would probably benefit from having a friend. But I must be sure I am doing right by Elyse ( sorry, have to use the name :oops: )

Janex

I just dont want to be seen as a 'hoarder'.
I will sleep on it. Declan, my little Dutch lad would probably benefit from having a friend. But I must be sure I am doing right by Elyse ( sorry, have to use the name :oops: )

Janex

JANE!!!, repeat after me 'I cannot have anymore bunnies'

Back