• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gonna miss them terribly....

:cry::cry:

I am off for a week in a log cabin in the lakes on Friday and am so sad that my bunnies are having to go into bunnyboarding.

Not that I have anything against bunnyboarding because I am sure you all do a wonderful job - but I am gonna miss them sooooo much.

Its sad but I am almost wishing my holiday was over just to get my buns back:cry:

I am sure I am gonna enjoy my week - I just feel so guilty for leaving them - don't know why cos they are gonna be ok - I guess its just I have never left them before with anyone else than my mum (Flopsy only) but my mum is coming with us this time.

they will be fine... theyre going to be on a holiday aswell.. just think of the nice break they will be having too & no doubt getting spoilt

You want to worry when they demand you go away more often :lol::lol::lol:

Im sure you'll alllllllll have a wonderful time...you can always text them right ? :lol::lol::lol:

I am sure I am gonna enjoy my week - I just feel so guilty for leaving them - don't know why cos they are gonna be ok - I guess its just I have never left them before with anyone else than my mum (Flopsy only) but my mum is coming with us this time.

Where are they going? Aww, they'll be fine & as much as you hope that they'll miss you, they seem to forget you the minute your out of sight :roll::lol:

Oh where are you off to in June.

Are your buns going into boarding.

Its sad that we wish holidays away just for our buns....:cry::oops:

stes mom is getting married so we both think its best they go into boarding... they are going to hopper haven (lou - doorkeeper) is the only one id trust with my angels, pearl is one of hers and she looked after my alvin brilliantly twice when he went there for bonding...

its not sad we cant help missing them.. everytime i go to scotland i miss the chippies every second and now im gonna miss the chippies, the buns and the dog all in one go :cry::cry::cry:

altho im also excited that lou will get to see pearl again and what a beautiful girl shes growing into :D

Back