• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its so hard being me....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
P5210002-1.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: he is actually getting nicer... it was pearl who almost took my finger off today.... alvins never caused blood so maybe hes not the demon :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe he's passed his 'attitude' on.:lol::lol::lol:

Both are adorable and I really love and enjoy their piccies:D:D

i love livin with them.. i was havin a moan at ste yesterday about our ever rising debt in my name :roll:

and i said maybe i shouldnt of got the bunnies (thinking how much thier hay costs each month) and he actually said noooooooooooooooo they are the only thing that makes you smile these days... and he even said without them id have prob kicked him out by now :oops::oops:

i think i need to make some bloke time :lol::lol::lol:

My hubby doesn't get involved with my two (outside buns):cry::cry:

My decision to get them so I take sole responsibility - though I do catch him watching them out of the kitchen window and he has even been known to go out and uncover them - now thats a lot for him:shock::shock::lol::lol:

He did ask "why when I uncovered them why did they just sit at the hutch door staring at me instead of going in their run" - HELLO they do need feeding first thing on a morning.:roll::roll::roll::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He normally just moans at the vet & food bills - do I care:shock:

He spent thousands on a merc so he really doesn't have an argument:shock::shock::shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My O/H always tells me that the way anyone can get attention around our house is if they have 4 legs and fur!!! :p :roll: :lol:

hes lay by my chair all night.. hes followed me upstairs twice and into his room a few times :love: :love: i think hes hungry :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back