• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My girlie pigs (pic heavy)

Here are pigtures of my girlie piggies who go in the run together during the day :D

Fern the Preloved piggy
May08119.jpg

And her baby Aaliyah (named by my son after a family friend) now 4 weeks old
May08102.jpg

And for Jos: Blackie the black Rex and Cassie and Jemima the Shelties
May08108.jpg

May08122.jpg

May08125.jpg

Morgan the Peruvian
May08111.jpg

Meg the golden agouti/golden Rex
May08127.jpg

Mollie the DEW/cream Rex
May08116.jpg

Babs the petshop piggy
May08129.jpg

And Babs' babies now one week old - Looney (boar)
May08130.jpg

Two pics of Grandma (sow)
May08132.jpg

May08133.jpg

Two pics of Wickey (sow)
May08134.jpg

May08135.jpg

Hope you don't mind, I love showing them off :D

how did my reply end up at the top of your thread ?? sorry i didnt mean to steal your showing of your pics :?

:love: :love: :love:

They're all so beautiful. I love Meg ;) and Fern is so similar to my Diddy :), Cassie looks just like my beautiful Harry who I lost a few years ago and Grandma is just like the piggie who started my love of piggies - Henry :love: - he was so tame and came when I called him and I still miss him years after losing him :( I've always wanted to get another that looks like him - my lovely girlies are similar but the colourings are very different.

Sigh - I do so love piggies.

Last edited:
Here are pigtures of my girlie piggies who go in the run together during the day :D
And for Jos: Blackie the black Rex and Cassie and Jemima the Shelties
May08108.jpg

May08122.jpg

May08125.jpg

:D

Aww thanks Gemma. Made me smile :D

Blackie has grown into such a beautiful girly and the shelties look great!

:D:wave:

I love piggies!
My shelties look like they have been hacked at with a sharp implement!

*puts down the scissors and steps away from the piggies*

Grandma is glorious, as is Wickey.......and I nearly FAINTED when I saw the name! My first piggie I ever had back when I was 13 years old (35 years ago! :roll:) had the same name.....only I spelled it 'Whickie'! Mine was a dark brown boar with a white blaze! :D

Your girlies are all SO beautiful!!! :D :D

Grandma is glorious, as is Wickey.......and I nearly FAINTED when I saw the name! My first piggie I ever had back when I was 13 years old (35 years ago! :roll:) had the same name.....only I spelled it 'Whickie'! Mine was a dark brown boar with a white blaze! :D

Your girlies are all SO beautiful!!! :D :D

How strange! My 4yr old came up with the name so I had to guess at the spelling :lol:. Wickey is definately staying, I have a real soft spot for her, both she and Grandma are fairly quiet and chilled, Looney is a bit more jumpy :)

When I named my piggie Whickie, it was after the horse in a book that I was reading at the time. The horse in the book was bay with a white blaze, and as my piggie was coloured and marked the same way, he became a namesake!!! :D :D

Back