• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bun is going to my sisters tomorrow :(

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
My bunnies are going to my friends whilst we are on holiday,we have to take them tomorrow night,i feel very sad,like they might think i am giving them away,one of my buns Rosie I have had for 9 years:cry:

I am supposed to be happy and looking forward to going on my hols......but I am feeling sad as buns is off to my sisters for a week tomorrow....I am going to work and when I get back she will have gone....hubs thinks I am being really daft but I can't help feeling worried about it..*gulp* I'm trying not to get upset! I know she will have a wonderful:cry: week with my sis.

awww don't worry - a week will soon go and you'll be back almost before she's had time to notice :)

thanks, I'm just worried in case she thinks she is being re homed again! poor little babs has had to many homes already! :cry: I am sure she will be ok...:?

Back