• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

changing color everytime after a moult

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
when i got peanut he was a pale honey colour, then he went fawn/tan. then in winter he goes very dark...and now hes moutling again the fawn colour is coming back x

Crystal is forever changing color when i first bought her she was pure white with a light grey spot on her nose and head after her first moult the grey on her nose grew bigger and eventually spread across her face after about 18 months she then started getting dark grey coloring on her bum and around her tail and shes moulting now and is devaloping large grey patches around her back it seems shes getting more grey everytime she moults lol anyone elses rabbits changing color everytime they have a moult?

Mine do that too! Drake was dark creme when I got him, now he is a light brown, he has got way darker! Josh has also got more black in him:D
Jack x x

Flopsy is constantly changing colour
She was white with grey nose feet ears etc
Then her body went light grey with dark grey points now she is getting patches of brown
Rory goes darker in the winter and lighter in summer

It's not so much Ruben's colour but her markings that change when she moults, her 'stripes' were really obvious when we first got her but after two moults they've blended in alot more.

Jem (lop) is moulting lots more than Flopsy (lionhead).

She has a moult line around her bum and nose and Flopsy has none.

I really though Flopsy being more fluffy would moult more:rolleyes:

Back